Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Blessings of God

Greetings,

My name is Joe Richard and am writing from Naples Florida.
For the past ten years I have been working as
a teacher helping children to know about God.
God has blessed my life with a beautiful wife and four wonderful kids and I am now expecting my 5th child.
Many times I was close to quitting my ministry and getting another job to get those few extra dollars for the family. I knew I just couldn't do it. So for years I searched for other ways that I could get extra income for my family without having to quit what I am doing now and having to take out a bank loan to start a business with the high risk of losing it all. Well after 5 years and 5 kids later I found what I needed.
A business that only took a few hours each week working from home with tremendous tax benefits.
All I do is show people how they can lose weight by eating some diet cookies and drinking energy drinks.
I would love to share with you some of these products and how my friends were cured from there own ailments.
I believe pastors and Christian workers deserve more than what they get. If you feel the Lord leading you
in this direction as he did me. Just send me a reply email stating that you would like to know more.

God Bless,

Joe Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment