Sunday, February 10, 2013

★: Cinema 4D R13-R14 - Text Edge FX v1.4 Full Download

thumbnail Cinema 4D R13-R14 - Text Edge FX v1.4 Full Download
Feb 10th 2013, 19:18

Here is eyedesyn's Text Edge FX v1.4 for Cinema 4D R13 and above. I saw a request on the forum for this so I though I might as well upload it.
Cinema 4D









 













Text Edge FX v1.4 -- Cinema 4D R13-R14
 

To install:I included a .rtf doc telling you how to install, but I can also tell you here.
1.) Find your cinema 4d directory.
2.) Inside your cinema 4d directory, find your library/browser folder. (I included the actual file paths in the .rtf file inside the torrent)
3.) Paste the .lib4d file from the "Files" folder inside the downloaded folder into the library/browser folder.
4.) Open cinema 4d. Your done. It should be in the content browser. 
Read More & Download »
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment