Sunday, April 28, 2013

Your Web Blogspot Shop Issues

Dear Sir/Miss,

Are you looking for a professional Ecommerce website?

Hello, My name is Faaleh and I am a business consultant at Media Group
Malaysia. I came across your blogspot shop and found many issues that
are making you lose a lot of potential customers to your competitors
every month.

I've made a small video you can watch to understand why blogspot shop
is bad for business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncBm4fHeBWo

We are currently offering two ecommerce website package:

1. Package Eco Professional (RM 657 instead of RM 1314)

You can see what is included in the package by visiting this link:

http://mediagroup.my/ecopromo

2. Package SpeedyEco (RM 300 instead of RM 800)

**Terms and conditions applied - Feel free to contact me for more
information on this package as this is a very limited offer and not
being advertise on the website.

I look forward to help bring 1000 of new customers to your business,

Feel free to contact me for any other information you might need,

Regards,

Faaleh
Consultant
Media Group Malaysia
+60-1111-853-893

No comments:

Post a Comment