Thursday, May 9, 2013

Content Proposal for phoenix-local-news.blogspot.com

Hey there,

Almost to the weekend! Hope all is well with you. My name is Mike and I work for a content marketing company and I was really hoping you could help us out with getting some content out there.

I noticed you talked about finances and debt so I thought you could simply mention this debt calculator on your site, blog, links or resource page. It is a very useful tool that covers all loans and form of debt so you can budget what you need to pay each month and how long it will take until you have paid off your debt.

You also talked about debt calculators here so maybe you would prefer just to link the word or something similar to debt calculator to the calculator page.

phoenix-local-news.blogspot.com/2011/10/send-nameaddressphone-to-get-your-won.html

If you prefer, we could write a unique blog post tailored to your site on any closely relative topic. We try not to pay for links as it is against Google's rules, and we feel that this content is really cool and can help to bring some traffic and socal signals to your site.

I hope you like the debt calculator and don't mind a quick mention of it on your site. If you decide you would like to, please let me know the url so I can share it socially. If not, no hard feelings. I really appreciate your time and look forward to building a relationship with you that can help the both of us.


Thanks!

Mike Jordan
425 N. Prince St
Lancaster, PA 17603
717.207.9980

We follow all can spam rules so if you wish to not receive awesome content you can unsubscribe here.

Unsubscribe me from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment