Monday, June 30, 2014

[Video 1] A personal message from Stuart and Jay

Greeting Friend:)

Hope all is running smoothly on your side today. Its a pity because I would have preferred to meet face to face so would love to connect via Facebook or even Skype if possible but I did want to pop in as I have something I'd like to share that will most likely bring quite a bit of joy and hope to you today. - I sincerely hope so atleast:)

There is a company by the name of Six Figure Mentors & Digital Experts Academy where whether you are rich, poor, have an Online or offline business, young, older;) pink, orange or turquoise........ 

.... Stuart and Jay (Founder & CEO) have a sincere interest and passion for helping people who want to escape the weekly 9 - 5 rat race most of us are stuck in and now I get the privilege to spread the awesomeness:)

There are sign up banners and links on my website if you would like to know more.

Imagine spending time with your family, your friends, being able to spoil them by working less and enjoying more.... REWARDING i tell you!!

You can click here if would like to know more and if you need assistance you can visit my website - which I just launched to be of service and ill meet up with you on Facebook or Skype too soon.



Hope you have a joyful day,


Stuart, Jay & Roxy
Six Figure Mentors & Digital Experts Academy


Video 1 - Your Lifestyle. Our Business


In today's video you are going to hear about us as individuals - who we are, why we got our start online, and how we can help you create YOUR digital lifestyle.


FAQs

Below is a list of some of the most commonly asked questions we receive. You can find the answers to them on the video series page.

  • What is the SFM (Six Figure Mentors)?

  • How quickly can I profit?

  • How difficult is it to apply what I learn?

  • Do I need tech-level computer skills?

  • Does this work in my country?

  • Who will support and coach me?

  • How much does it cost?

Click HERE for VIDEO 1

Cheers,

Stuart and Jay – Brought to you by Roxanne Hill 

Co-Founders, The SFM 

TheSixFigureMentors.com


P.S. Register now for our next complimentary Webcast to meet Stuart and see behind the scenes of the SFM Digital Business System. Register Here!






Primula Street, Durbanville, Cape Town, 11 7550, SOUTH AFRICA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

No comments:

Post a Comment